SparksAwana Sparks is for children in kindergarten through second grade. The Sparks program is firmly grounded in Scripture. The three handbooks are HangGlider, WingRunner and SkyStormer and feature:
- Basic truths about God, Jesus Christ, salvation and the Bible
- A clear and consistent presentation of the gospel message
- An increased emphasis on Scripture memory over our preschool materials. In three years, a child will learn and review over 65 verses, many of which cover salvation ad key Christian doctrine, establishing a foundation of biblical wisdom.
- An aviation theme
- A chronological walk through Scripture
- Details about Bible characters told in captivating biographies
- A handbook CD with dramatic biography readings, memory verses and more.
Sparks club meetings combine learning with fun to create an atmosphere of irresistable excitement for churched and unchurched kids alike. Club meetings are divided into three segments:
- Bible teaching, worship, award presentations and the gospel message
- Small group interaction and completion of Bible-based lessons
- Age-appropriate games on the Awana game circle
Click here to contact Sparks Director, Mary Price.