- New Here?
- About Us
- What's Happening
- Online Giving
SparksSparks is the AWANA Club for children in kindergarten through second grade. The Sparks program has three handbooks which are HangGlider, WingRunner and SkyStormer. In these three books children follow Sparky as he tells stories form the Bible. Sparks gain a firm foundation for growing in Christ. Interactive CDs help the non-readers in the age group learn in a fun way. Extra credit cards are available after children complete each handbook.
Sparks learn to light the way to Jesus with a Gospel-centered cirriculum. Sparks cirriculum contains
- An excting aviation theme
- Basic truths about God, Jesus Christ, salvation and the Bible.
- A clear and consistent presentation of the gospel message.
- A firm grasp of how Bible verses such as those in Psalm 23 build upon one another to create a whole lesson to be learned .
- Scriptue memorization has an increased emphasis once children reach Sparks age.
- In three books, a Spark will learn and review over 65 verses, many of which cover salvation and key Christian doctrine, establishing a foundation of biblical wisdom.
- Detailed stories about key Bible characters told in captivating biographies.
Sparks club meetings combine learning with fun to create an atmosphere of irresistable excitement for all kids. Club meetings are divided into three segments:
- Large Group Bible teaching, worship, award presentations and the gospel message.
- Small group interaction and completion of scripture verse memorization.
- Fun age-appropriate games.
Click here to contact Sparks Director- Chris Havlock