- New Here?
- About Us
- What's Happening
- Online Giving
Puggles (2 Year Olds)
In many circles, "puggle" is a common term for a baby platypus. In children's ministry circles, Awana Puggles is an enriching program for your pre-Cubbies children that presents basic biblical concepts:
- We are a unique creation of God.
- God loves us very much.
Then parents-an Awana Puggle's first and best teacher-can step in to reinforce the lessons with take-home cards that include ideas to point out God's work each day. And little details like Awana Puggles T-shirts, puzzles and coloring pages make every precious child feel like part of the group.
Puggles Curriculum is divided into 4 units as follows:
- Unit 1 - God...made everything. Genesis 1:1
- Unit 2 - God saw that it was good. Genesis 1:10
- Unit 3 - God is love. 1 John 4:8
- Unit 4 - Give thanks. Psalm 105:1
Click here to print a Puggles Coloring Page for your child!
Click here to contact Puggles Director, Maricela Callan.