Children are born ready to learn. We pledge to provide training in all areas of a child's development - language, intellectual, social-emotional, motor, and spiritual. We will provide a safe, clean, and inviting environment with a well-trained Christian staff to nurture and teach our children. We also are providing parents with an opportunity to know that their children are receiving the most optimal care and education so that they can have time to themselves.
Introducing Alphabet Alley
We are pleased to announce that Alphabet Alley will now be offered to 4 year olds on Wednesdays from 9am-Noon. Alphabet Alley is a preschool enrichment program where we will get our aprons on and "cook up something good" as we learn a letter of the alphabet, numbers, science and learn new concepts each week. Cooking with children offers a multitude of opportunities to develop concepts and skills such as:
- Math: one-to-one correspondence, more or less, measuring, estimating, fractions,
- Reading and writing: oral language development, sequencing, directionality, increase vocabulary,
- Science: observing, classifying, measuring, nutrition, safety,
- Social Skills: independence, cooperation, problem solving, and awareness of others.
- Feb 5 & 7 (during school hours) for families currently enrolled.
- Feb 12 & 14 (9am-2pm) for church members and regular attendees.
- Beginning Feb 19 (Tues/Thurs 9am-2pm) for the community.
|Fee||Tues/Thurs Only||Alphabet Alley Only
| All Three Days
Family Tuition Discount
- When 2 children are enrolled, the second child receives a $10 monthly discount on tuition fees.
- When tuition is paid in full at the beginning of the school year, a 5% discount is applied.
**Only one discount can be applied per family.
Days of Operation: Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. and Alphabet Alley on Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. - Noon.
Classes are available for children age 18 mos thru age 4. Children will be placed in classrooms based on their age as of September 1. Alphabet Alley is offered to children age 4 (held on Wednesdays).
Shepherds' Kids will use a Bible based developmental curriculum. We will be teaching in the following areas of your preschoolers life:
- Developing Language skills
- Developing Intellectual skills
- Developing Social-Emotional skills
- Developing Motor skills
- Developing Spiritual skills
Your child will learn age appropriate Bible verses, hear Bible stories and practical application on their level and most of all, through the love and care that our staff will give them, they will feel God's loving touch and come to learn that church is a happy fun place to be learning about how much God loves them. Music and movement class is also an important part of our curriculum.
Library is offered to 3 and 4 year olds. The children visit the library and check out books to take home weekly.
Chapel is held every Thursday at 9:30am for 3 and 4 year olds. Parents are welcome to join us.
Spanish class is taught to 4 year olds. They will learn Spanish as they sing and play.
|August 30||Meet the Teacher, 6-7pm|
|September 4||First day of class|
|October 11||Teddy Bear Picnic|
|October 18||Donuts with Daddy|
|October 30||Pumpkin Patch Day|
|November 15||Thanksgiving Feast|
|November 20-22||Thanksgiving Holiday|
|December 7||Christmas Program 6:00pm|
|December 20||Happy Birthday Jesus Party (last day before Christmas Break)|
|January 8||Classes resume|
|January 22-31||Community Helpers|
|February 14||Valentine's Pajama Pancake Party|
|March 12-14||Spring Break - No classes|
|March 28||Easter Egg Hunt / Easter Party|
|April 18||Spring Pictures|
|April 23||Petting Zoo|
|May 2||Parent Teach Conferences (3's & 4's)|
|May 9||Mother's Day Tea|
|May 21||Graduation Program, 6:30pm|
|May 23||Last Day of School|
Shepherd's Kids PDO
Scenes from Shepherd's Kids