LIKE us on FaceBook
We minister to children two years old through 12th grade.
AWANA Clubs meet every Wednesday night from 6:30-8:00 p.m. for Puggles thru T&T
Trek and Journey meeting on Wednesday nights from 6:35 - 7:05 pm
- Puggles (2-3 year olds) - Director Maricela Callan
- Cubbies (3-4 year olds) - Director Christie McBride & Lisa Taylor
- Sparks (K-2nd grade) - Director Mary Price
- Truth & Training (3rd - 6th grade) - Directors Julia Wofford (girls) and Henry Ivy (boys)
- Trek (7th-8th grade) and Journey (9th-12th grade) - Director Susanna Davis
- Click here to be redirected to Registration.
The adults among the club are a volunteer staff of caring parents and friends who seek to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ through serving our children, their parents, and their families. We ask you to pray about your involvement with our AWANA Club. We are always encouraged to have parents that would like to be involved on Wednesday nights.
AWANA stands for "Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed," a reference to 2 Timothy 2:15. Boys and girls learn through Bible memorization, instruction, and games. The kids have fun learning about the Bible and interacting with each other.